- ¾ cup water
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lavender
- Using a small sauce pot, bring the sugar, water and lavender to a boil. NOTE: Please make sure you are using culinary lavender. While all lavender is edible, culinary lavender is light and sweet. Other forms are higher in camphor which is bitter but also treated as a toxin by the body.
- Let simmer until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Let cool and strain out the lavender.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to one month.
- Now you can make yummy drinks like this Lavender Mojito!