A Jerry James Stone Recipe
CategoriesBlue, Breakfast, Red, Vegetarian
Jump to instructions
- 1 large ripe banana
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cup berries
- 1 cup yogurt
- In a large mixing bowl mash one ripe banana using a potato masher or fork. Then mix together the mashed banana, honey, vanilla, salt, and cinnamon.
- Add in the oats and walnuts and mix until well combined.
- Prepare a 12-cup muffin tin by spraying the cavities evenly with cooking spray.
- Evenly divide the oatmeal mixture across the tin. Using your fingers, press the mixture to form cups.
- Place the tin in the refrigerator for 1 hour and then bake them for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F. Allow cups to cool before removing them.
- Top the cups with fresh berries and yogurt when serving.