A Jerry James Stone Recipe
Jump to instructions
- 1 12-Ounce Bag Fresh Organic cranberries
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 Large oranges
- 1 Shot triple sec
- Halve 2 oranges. Then in a large mixing bowl add 1/2 cup of sugar and juice the orange halves. In my video, I mention just using one orange but I found two works a lot better.
- Add 1 shot of Triple Sec and whisk together the juice and sugar mixture so that the sugar is mostly dissolved.
- Add in 1 12-ounce bag of fresh cranberries. Mix the cranberries so they are lightly coated.
- Place the cranberries in a baking dish or on a shallow cookie sheet.
- Bake the cranberries at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes. When they have wilted, broken open and look like these gorgeous things, take them out.
- You can chill them and serve them later but they are best hot and gooey. So I would bake them right before dinner is ready to be served and then enjoy!