A Jerry James Stone Recipe
Jump to instructions
- 1/3 cup(s) lime juice
- 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1 pomegranate
- Mix 1/3 cup of lime juice, 1/2 cup of sugar and 2 1/2 cups of water thoroughly until all the sugar is completely dissolved. This recipe for limeade is a bit sweeter than I like but you need to make your popsicle base on the sweet side as it will not taste as sweet when frozen.
- Add the juice to your popsicle mold, but do not completely fill each one. We are going to add pomegranate seeds next.
- Seed 1 pomegranate.
- Add the arils to the mold. You don't want the pops to be jam-packed but the seeds should be evenly dispersed throughout.
- Freeze for at least 7 to 10 hours as you want these pops to be rock hard. The pomegranate seeds will slightly compromise the structure of the pop so to prevent breakage they need to be frozen solid.