A Jerry James Stone Recipe
CategoriesBeverages, CBD, Vegetarian
Jump to instructions
Color Changing Ice Cubes
- 4 cups hot water
- ½ cup butterfly pea tea
- ¼ cup monk fruit
- 1 ½ cups lemon juice
- 1 cup monk fruit
Galaxy Frozen Lemonade
- 3 cups crushed ice
- 1 cup Lemonade Syrup, divided
- 2 cups crushed Color Changing Ice Cubes
- ½ cup soda water
- 1 ½ tsp Infuse It water soluble CBD
- Brew butterfly pea tea per instructions with 4 cups hot water and ½ cup tea leaves. Strain tea.
- Dissolve ¼ cup monk fruit sweetener into brewed tea. Let cool and add to ice cube trays. Freeze overnight. The dark blue tea might turn white when frozen, which is totally ok.
- Crush the cubes by adding them to a zip top bag and smashing them with a hammer or meat tenderizer. This is very therapeutic.
- Dissolve 1 cup monk fruit sweetener into 1 ½ cups lemon juice by adding the sugar and juice together in a microwave safe measuring cup. Microwave at 15 second intervals, stir, and repeat, until fully dissolved and let cool.
- Divide 1½ teaspoons of Infuse It water soluble CBD between 2 glass tumblers. I used 12 ounce Collins glasses. Then add 1 ½ cups of crushed ice to each glass. Add ½ cup lemon syrup and then top off with 1 cup crushed Color Changing Ice. Top off with ¼ cup club soda and serve with a straw in each glass.
- You can dissolve the Infuse It water soluble CBD into 2 tablespoons of the Lemonade Syrup first. A bit of heat can help this, so you may want to nuke the syrup in the microwave for 5 seconds before mixing. But the specks of the CBD powder floating around, as it dissolves, gives it a galaxy-like look to me. They look like stars!
- Of course, you can make this without the CBD too.
- The Color Changing Ice mixing with the Lemonade Syrup will turn it from blue to purple and pink. The more you mix it, the brighter it gets. It can be a little sweet if unmixed and becomes more balanced as it mixes and the crushed ice melts.
- Enjoy and chill the fuck out with this refreshing CBD frozen lemonade!