A Jerry James Stone Recipe
Jump to instructions
- 2 avocados
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- ⅔ cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 serrano pepper, minced
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- First things first. Let’s halve and pit those avocados. Want to know the best way, check out my post on How to Safely Pit an Avocado. Then scoop them into a large mixing bowl.
- Mash the avocado with a fork and then add the diced tomatoes, lime juice & zest, 1/2 cup chopped cilantro, 2/3 finely chopped red onion, the sliced green onion, the minced serrano, and the minced garlic clove. Fold it all together.
- Add in half of the salt, mix it in well and let it sit for a few minutes. Give it a stir and then taste it and determine how much more to add. It is really easy to over salt guacamole and you need to taste it in stages.
- Now grab some cold beers and invite your friends!