- 2 tablespoon butter, divided
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained & chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) bag frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 green onions, sliced
- 3 cloves minced garlic, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan, divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 baguette
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a sauté pan then add and sauté 1 can of artichokes, 10 ounces chopped spinach, 1 green onion, and 2 cloves minced garlic over a medium low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add in the 8 ounces cream cheese and mix until all of the ingredients are evenly incorporated.
- Turn off the heat and fold in the 1 cup mozzarella and ⅛ cup parmesan. Salt and pepper to taste. Let the stuffing cool.
- Cut the baguette into 4 equal pieces. Using a long sharp knife, hollow out the inside of the baguette, leaving some bread along the edges.
- Stuff the bread sections with the spinach and artichoke dip stuffing, packing in the dip as much as possible. I suggest a piping bag or a zip top bag with the corner cut off.
- Place the baguette on a large cutting board, lining up the pieces to form the baguette. Carefully cut the baguette into 1 ½” slices.
- Melt the remaining 1 tablespoon butter and combine it with the remaining clove of minced garlic. Brush bread with the garlic butter sauce.
- Place baguette into foil and wrap to fully cover. Bake for 15 minutes, then bake for 5 minutes until bread has browned.
- Remove from the oven and top with remaining ⅛ cup parmesan and 1 tablespoon chopped parsley.