A Jerry James Stone Recipe
Jump to instructions
- 2 heads cauliflower, riced
- ½ cup grated parmesan
- ¼ cup butter, divided
- 3 tbsp chopped chives
- Boil until tender. Add cauliflower and water and bring to a boil, cook until the cauliflower is tender, about 10 minutes.
- Reserve the cooking liquid, then drain. Reserve 1/4 cup of the cooking liquid. Drain the cauliflower.
- Mash or purée. Place the drained cauliflower and reserved cooking liquid back in the pot. Mash using an immersion blender to desired consistency.
- Mix in half butter and salt to taste. Plate a pat of butter on top. Serve hot.
- Add in the parmesan (mention using rind), half of butter, and mix thoroughly. Garnish with chives. Serve hot.