A Jerry James Stone Recipe
CategoriesMain Course, Side Dish, Yellow
Jump to instructions
- 2 bell peppers
- 3 large Baking Potatoes (about 2 ½ pounds), cubed
- 1 cup whole milk
- ¼ Stick unsalted butter
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Seriously, how gorgeous are these peppers. So many colors and flavors!
- Cut the tops off two bell peppers and remove the hull and the ribs.
- Roast the peppers at 425 degrees for 20 minutes, until they wilt and get a nice dark roasted skin.
- Clean three large baking potatoes and trim them.
- Simmer them over a medium high heat in salted water until they are tender and fall off a fork.
- Whip the potatoes using an egg beater along with 1 cup of whole milk, 1/4 of a stick of unsalted butter and salt. I suggest you overly salt them for this recipe.
- Place the peppers in a baking dish so they all stand up and stuff them.
- Bake them so that the potatoes begin to brown, about 15 minutes. Enjoy!