A Jerry James Stone Recipe
Jump to instructions
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Turn out 1 pizza dough using the steering wheel method. Press the pizza dough into an even-shaped disc. Hold the disc up, grabbing the top of the pizza dough with both hands and turn it quickly as the dough stretches out from its own weight. When the dough is large enough, drape over fisted hands and carefully stretch into the final shape.
- Lay shaped dough out on a pizza pan.
- Add ⅓ cup pizza sauce to the dough and using a spoon spread the sauce out in an even layer across the dough.
- Thinly slice the 4 ounces of mozzarella and place the slices around the pie without them overlapping as much as possible.
- Bake the pizza in the oven for 10 minutes until the cheese has fully melted and golden brown patches start to form and the crust is cooked.
- Remove from the oven, top off with chopped cilantro, cut, and serve. Enjoy!