A Jerry James Stone Recipe
Jump to instructions
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces Sharp White Cheddar, shredded
- 1 cup Fresh cranberries
- 1 French baguette
- Extra Virgin olive oil
- In a large mixing bowl, thoroughly mix together 4 ounces of shredded white cheddar cheese and 8 ounces of softened cream cheese.
- Fold in 1 cup of fresh cranberries and transfer the mixture to a ramekin.
- Bake the mixture in a preheated oven at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes. The cheese dip will be boiling and golden brown on top when ready. See the video above to see exactly what it should look like.
- During that thirty minutes when cheese dip is cooking, let's prepare the crostini. Slice 1 French baguette into even pieces and place them on a baking sheet.
- Lightly coat them with olive oil. When the cheese dip is about done, around 20 minutes or so, place the baking sheet in the oven and bake them for about 10 minutes. Keep an eye on them though, they can burn easily.
- When both the crostini and the cheese dip are done, remove them from the oven and let them cool a bit. Personally, I cannot wait and find myself burning my mouth a lot. But it is completely worth it!
- Enjoy! And big thanks to my mom for helping me in the kitchen this week while my back has been out.