A Jerry James Stone Recipe
Jump to instructions
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon Freshly ground cardamom
- ¼ teaspoon Freshly Ground nutmeg
- 6 ounces goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons half and half
- Whisk together 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree, 2 tablespoons of brown sugar, 1/2 teaspoon of ground cardamom and 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg. I prefer to grind my own cardamom from seeds, it just has more bite.
- Now, this is quite a bit of brown sugar in my opinion but the goat cheese will cut down on the sweetness of it. You can use less but I don't think the dish will be as balanced, but please experiment with it and see what you like. If anything, it's just another reason to keep making this dish over and over again, right?
- Heat 2 tablespoons of half and half over a low heat and add in 6 ounces of goat cheese.
- Whisk the half and half with the goat cheese, until creamy, adding more liquid if needed.
- Pour the goat cheese mixture into a ramekin and swirl in the pumpkin puree mixture.