- 2 limes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 4 teaspoons serrano peppers, minced
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- Zest one of the limes and set aside. This zest will be used later but you want to do this before juicing the limes. Afterwards really isn't an option.
- Now add the 4 teaspoons of serrano pepper and the 2 limes, juiced, to a small container and set it aside. Let it infuse depending on how hot you want the dressing. About 5 minutes should give you a decent amount of heat and body. If you want more, let it set for longer.
- While the serrano is infusing the lime juice, mix together the remaining ingredients. Just add the lime zest, 4 tablespoons of olive oil, 1/4 cup cilantro, 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon sugar to a small mixing bowl and whisk it all together.
- Now add the lime juice, straining out the serranos. Mix together and enjoy!