- 8 kiwis, ripe but firm
- 1 jalapeño pepper, minced
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro, chopped
- 1/8 cup(s) Sweet Onion, finely chopped
- Pinch of sea salt
- Peel the 8 kiwis and trim the ends.
- Finely dice the kiwi. Now, this is why you want the fruit to be firm but ripe. Firm kiwi will dice like a cucumber. But dicing overly ripe kiwis is like trying to dice pudding–not fun!
- Add the kiwi, 1 jalapeño, 1/4 cup of cilantro, 1/8 cup of sweet onion and pinch of seas salt to a small mixing bowl and gently stir together.