A Jerry James Stone Recipe
Jump to instructions
- 2 bottles Honeydew Jalapeño Shrub
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1 Lime, thinly sliced
- 1 Lemon
- 3 ounces Tequila
- 1 ounce Grand Marnier
- 1/4 cup Chopped Parsley
- Add chopped parsley to a large measuring cup.
- Add some tequila. Muddle the parsley. Add remaining tequila.
- Add in the sugar and whisk to combine.
- Add in the two bottles of Honeydew Jalapeño Shrub.
- Prep the popsicle mold by adding lime slices to each cup. Then add in twists of lemon to each cup. Use a popsicle stick to get the fruit in place.
- Now add the popsicle base to the cups.
- Add in your popsicle sticks and place the mold in the freezer. Freeze for at least 10 hours before enjoying.
- To remove the popsicles from the mold, fill your sink with lukewarm water. Dip the mold in the water up to the top, being careful not to submerge or get water on the top of the mold. Hold it there for 5 seconds. Give one of the popsicles a gentle wiggle to see if it is loosened. If not, repeat. Do so until all popsicles come free.