- 3 Graham crackers, broken in half
- 1 milk chocolate bar, broken into chunks
- 6 homemade marshmallow hearts
- This is a Valentine's Day recipe so, of course, heart-shaped things are a must. Therefore, we are going to use heart-shaped marshmallows. Using a heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut your marshmallow cake into tiny little hearts. See my recipe for old-fashioned marshmallows to learn how to make that cake.
- Now line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the graham crackers on it, evenly spaced.
- Place a chunk of chocolate on top of each graham cracker.
- Place the baking sheet in the broiler for about 60 seconds, making sure not to burn the crackers like I did. Oops! You want the chocolate to melt enough that it is warm and gooey but not dripping all over the place. I was originally going to make this recipe so it is just two servings. You know, you and your boo. But if living in SF has taught me anything, relationships are definitely not limited to couples.
- Remove the baking sheet and place a marshmallow heart atop each of the s'more-to-be, pushing it gently into the gooey chocolate.
- Using a cooking torch, brulee each marshmallow until it is toasty. Seriously, nothing quite beats the smell of toasted marshmallow...my house was billowing with it by the time this recipe was finished. #winning