A Jerry James Stone Recipe
Jump to instructions
- 2 organic farm-fresh eggs
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Crack and beat 2 eggs until the whites and yolks are just combined.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter in an omelet pan over a medium-high heat.
- When the butter is bubbling, but before it browns, pour in the egg mixture.
- As the omelette coagulates, swirl it around in the omelette pan.
- When the omelette is just cooked, fold it up into a roll and serve. Enjoy!