A Jerry James Stone Recipe
Jump to instructions
- 8 cups vegetable broth
- 8 ounces rice noodles, cooked per instructions
- 3 bags Decaf Ginger Lemon by Numi
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 6 ounces tofu, cubed
- 3 stalks bok choy, chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, sliced
- 3 ounces bean sprouts
- Cilantro, chopped
- Add the eight cups of vegetable broth to a sauce pot along with three bags of Numi's Decaf Ginger Lemon tea. The ginger, lemon, and lemongrass in this delicious organic tea turns ordinary veggie broth into something inspired. It's perfect for this soup.
- Bring the broth to a low simmer, remove from heat, and let stand covered for about five minutes. Remove the tea bags.
- Add the following ingredients: 8 ounces mushrooms, 6 ounces tofu, and the jalapeno if you want it spicy. Bring the soup back to a simmer.
- This recipe makes about four servings, unless you want a giant bowl like you are served at a restaurant. I wanted a giant bowl!
- Divide the cooked rice noodles and bok choy between the soup bowls along with the broth, mushrooms, and tofu. Top with green onions, cilantro, bean sprouts and peppers if you didn't add them before. . Enjoy!