- 3 lb sweet potatoes, cubed
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Add the cubed sweet potatoes and the diced bell pepper to a half sheet pan quarter-sized baking sheet (13 X 9.5 inches)
- Drizzle olive oil over the vegetable mix. Using a spatula, mix, and flip the mixture until evenly coated.
- Salt the mixture.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven on the middle rack, and bake for 25 minutes, until the sweet potatoes can be pierced with a fork.
- Take the baking sheet out of the oven and crack the eggs into the vegetable mixture so they are evenly dispersed. Return the baking sheet to the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the eggs set as desired
- Remove from the oven, top with black pepper and green onions, and serve.