A Jerry James Stone Recipe
CategoriesSide Dish, Vegetarian
Jump to instructions
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb mushrooms, washed & trimmed
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, toss the mushrooms with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place the mushrooms on a quarter-sized baking sheet (13 X 9.5 inches) and spread them out in an even layer.
- Roast the mushrooms in the oven for 20 minutes, stirring on occasion. If the shrooms release a lot of liquid and it isn’t burning off, drain off the liquid from the tray and return them to the oven. Roast until nicely browned and your house smells amazing.
- Finish the roasted mushrooms off with chopped parsley and serve.