- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 English cucumbers
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt, vinegar, milk, sea salt, black pepper, dill, and garlic.
- Run the English cucumbers through a veggie spiralizer. I used the ribbon setting. Add the cucumbers to the dressing and toss to combine.
- Add in the red onions and toss to combine.
- Chill salad in the refrigerator for 30 minutes and then garnish with fresh dill and more cracked black pepper before serving.