A Jerry James Stone Recipe
Jump to instructions
- 1 cup basmati rice
- ½ lime, juiced
- 6 cup vegetable broth
- ⅓ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 small yellow squash, small dice
- 1 large cucumber, small dice
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- Bring the vegetable broth to a boil. Add the basmati rice and cook until tender; about 10 minutes.
- Strain the rice and place it in the fridge to cool for 30 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the cooked rice, lime juice, cilantro, squash, cucumber, and avocado oil. Toss until fully mixed.