A Jerry James Stone Recipe
Jump to instructions
- Dried Lentils, 1/2 cup
- Olive Oil, 2 teaspoons
- Garlic Powder, 1 teaspoon
- Chile Flakes, 1 teaspoon
- Dried Oregano, 1/2 teaspoon
- Add 1 teaspoon chile pepper flakes, 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, and 1 teaspoon garlic powder to a spice grinder or coffee grinder.
- Grind fully so you can use to coat the lentils. This recipe doesn't have any salt added, but if you want to add salt to this recipe, you can.
- Cook 1/2 cup dried lentils per the package instructions.
- Add in 2 teaspoons olive oil and mix to coat the lentils.
- Add in the ground up spices and mix everything together to get the lentils fully coated.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the lentils out on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake the lentils for about 30 minutes.
- Enjoy on a salad, on soup, or just as a snack.