A Jerry James Stone Recipe
Jump to instructions
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup Thai Tea Mix
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup cream
- Bring 3 cups of water to a simmer then remove from heat.
- Add 1 cup Thai Tea Mix and steep, covered, for 5 minutes. If you love Thai Iced Tea, I suggest getting a tea sock. It is worth it!
- Thai tea is super absorbent. Seriously, you could make baby diapers and maxi pads out of this stuff! When you strain out the tea, you will only have 2 cups of liquid.
- Transfer the tea to a large measuring cup. Add a ½ cup sugar, ½ cup condensed milk, and ½ teaspoon vanilla extract, and mix well.
- Divide tea amongst the popsicle mold, add the popsicle sticks, and freeze.
- Combine ¼ cup cream and ¼ cup sugar.
- After the popsicles have been in the freezer for 2 hours, add milk mixture to pops. This will give the divided look. You can of course skip this.
- Place mold back in the freezer and freeze for 10 hours. Enjoy!