A Jerry James Stone Recipe
Jump to instructions
- 1 box Enjoy Life Mini Cookies
- 4 teaspoons agar-agar powder
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ cup aquafaba (chickpea brine)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon cream of tartar
- Add 1/4 cup of water to the 4 teaspoons of agar-agar powder and mix well, set aside.
- Add 1 cup of sugar and the remaining water to a small sauce pan and warm it over a medium-low heat. Gently mix until the sugar has dissolved.
- Bring the sugar mix to a boil and then add in the agar mixture, mixing well. Increase the heat to keep the mixture boiling.
- While the sugar mixture boils for 2 minutes, add 1/4 cup aquafaba and 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar to a large mixing bowl. Beat the mixture until it is frothy.
- Once the sugar mixture has fully boiled for a few minutes, slowly add it to the aquafaba mixture, while beating at the same time. Beat the mixture until it is fluffy like marshmallow cream.
- Add the cream to a piping bag. Pipe a dab of cream on a cookie, place the stick, and then cover the stick line with more cream. Then top off with another cookie.
- Do this for all the cookies and then let them sit for about an hour for the cream to firm up. Enjoy!