A Jerry James Stone Recipe
Jump to instructions
- 1/4 cup(s) Meyer Lemon Juice
- 1 1/4 cup(s) water, for lemonade
- 3/4 cups(s) sugar
- 1 1/2 cup(s) water, for tea
- 1 Bag green tea
- 10 leaves basil
- Juice Meyer lemons to get 1/4 Meyer lemon juice.
- Bring 1 1/2 cups of water to a boil and brew 1 bag of green tea per its instructions.
- While the tea steeps, tear up the 10 basil leaves and add them to the lemon juice.
- Add just enough green tea to cover and mull the basil leaves.
- Add the remaining green tea and let it steep for about 15 minutes.
- Add the 1 1/4 cups of water and remove the basil leaves.
- Add 3/4 cup of sugar and mix it all well.
- Divide the mixture amongst your popsicle molds and freeze them.
- Enjoy in about 7 to 10 hours.