A Jerry James Stone Recipe
Jump to instructions
- 2 eggs
- Hollandaise Sauce
- Roasted Tomatoes with Garlic and Rosemary
- Spicy Sweet Potato Hash and Eggs
- The first thing you need to do is poach your eggs. Watch my video on How to Poach an Egg Perfectly.
- Have your hollandaise sauce ready. Man, does that stuff look good. This is going to be the best breakfast ever!
- You should already have these amazing Rosemary & Garlic Tomatoes on hand. Yum! Seriously, just make them a few days before and store them in some olive oil in the fridge. They only get better.
- Here is the recipe for the Serrano Sweet Potatoes. But of course they were already made before hand. The one difference is, don't add the eggs that this recipe calls for. You are just making the sweet potato hash part to accompany your Bennie.
- Now just assemble it. Place a couple tomatoes on the place (more if you like) and top them with a couple poached eggs. Drizzle the hollandaise sauce over the top and enjoy!