A Jerry James Stone Recipe
CategoriesCocktail, Red, Vegetarian, Yellow
Jump to instructions
- 1 (750 ml) bottle brut champagne
- 4 cups ginger ale
- 1½ cups pineapple juice
- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- ½ cup triple sec
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 pint raspberry sherbert
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using an ice cream scoop, scoop out the raspberry sherbet onto the parchment, spacing the scoops apart. Place the baking sheet in the freezer for at least an hour.
- In a large punch bowl, mix together the pineapple juice, cranberry juice, and triple sec. Slowly add the champagne and the ginger ale. This will preserve the bubbles, but is not necessary if you are a master at pouring.
- Add in the cranberries and the pineapple chunks. While the chunks are easier, you can also cut the pineapple stars into slices of pineapple using a cookie cutter.
- Remove the baking sheet from the freezer and add the scoops of sherbet to the punch bowl; carefully.