- 1 lb asparagus, trimmed & chopped
- 15 oz can of chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- 1 carrot, peeled & chopped
- 6 easter radishes, trimmed & sliced
- 1 English cucumber, peeled & chopped
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- 1 pt cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 orange bell pepper, seeded & chopped
- 15 oz can artichoke hearts, drained & chopped
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- ⅛ cup white balsamic vinegar
- 2 oz crumbled feta cheese
- Sea salt and pepper
- Add all of the chopped vegetables to a large mixing bowl.
- Add avocado oil (any light oil will do) and the white balsamic vinegar (regular balsamic is just fine). Toss until all of the veggies are fully coated.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with crumbled feta and serve.